Friday, May 16, 2008

In honor of Jack

Jack Shryock Nov 95-May 12-08
Photo of Moose and Jack years ago. I hope they are napping away together and getting good muzzle rubs at the bridge together now!
It is with great sadness that I share that we lost our 12 yr old family member Jack this past Monday.
Jack was my first connection and introduction to the cat world and taught me the amazing gifts cats bring. I can not even begin to share all that we loved about him but suffice to say that he is sorely missed and will forever be our special tuxedo classy guy. Jack found me on a cold snowy night when I was coming home from a train in Philly. I was 6 month pregnant with my first son (now12) He welcomed all foster dogs and taught many lessons!
Jack and Bailey last week enjoying our screened porch in the sun.
He taught many foster pups feline respect!

He loved his doggie buddies and they loved and respected him too. Jack is still with us and his lessons will never leave our lives and his spirit will never leave our hearts. We love you Jacksonian! You classy guy!
In honor of Jack we are supporting a Mama and her six kittens. Mazey and her 6 babies are fantastic and have provided us with much joy and comfort during a time when we sure needed it. They have alos just been there to listen :) This has been so helpful for myself and especially the kids. I think when you see the pictures you will understand how easily one can melt when you look into their cute faces!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful tribute to a beautiful boy. How special it must have been to have him as a partner in fostering, and especially as a family member.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Anita