Monday, March 10, 2008

Happy news



This past weekend my family and I went away due to an event that was planned over a year ago. Leaving Windsor was a concern of mine but I am proud to say that he did fantastic over the weekend. It seems that he enjoys meeting people through the crate and especially if they pick up his leash to go for a walk. He is quite recpetive to this and so that is the way we did the handoff for the weekend. I was not sure how he would respond to myself and my family after being away. We went to pick him up and I am THRILLED to say that he was excited and happy to be reunited with us. It was perfect. I was not sure if he would react in a welcoming way or if he would have been more on guard. He was just pure happy! This was a relief and a pleasure to see. Now, I have no trips planned and can relax with the boy as we work on small goals and confidence building. I appreciate everyones commments and well wishes for this boy! He truly is a special boy and fantastic teacher!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a thrill to hear...I can just picture him wiggling with joy to see his family. He is amazing!

Anonymous said...

My heart is overwhelmed with joy watching this video. It's like springtime to me...having gone thru a cold, bleak winter and emerging into the beauty and warmth of spring.

Thanks you so much for loving and caring for this boy...for being his springtime.

Anita M.